Over 24 years of litigation experience. Extensive trial experience in Oil and Gas, Personal Injury, Commercial, Construction, Employment, Government, and Agriculture litigation.
Peer Review rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
|KIRK CRUTCHER, Attorney-Mediator, Amarillo, Texas||2013 - Present|
|MAYFIELD LAW FIRM, Amarillo, Texas||2011 - 2013|
|MAYFIELD, CRUTCHER, AND SHARPEE, LLP, Amarillo, Texas||2003 - 2011|
|SPROUSE, SHRADER, SMITH, PC, Amarillo, Texas||1993 - 2003|
TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Lubbock, Texas
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1993
Donald M. Hunt Outstanding Advocate Award, Order of Barristers, National Moot Court Team,
National Mock Trial Team, John Marshall National Moot Court Team
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS
Bachelor of Arts, 1990
Outstanding Debater Award, National Debate Championship Tournament Qualifier
TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY
In accordance with the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
TEXAS DISPUTE RESOLUTION SYSTEM
Family Mediation Training Certificate
STATE BAR OF TEXAS
Mediation In Ag Law: A View From The Other Side Of The Fence.
State Bar of Texas. 9th Annual John Huffaker Agriculture Law Course. May 28-29, 2016, Lubbock, Texas.
- Member, State Bar of Texas (President’s Award of Merit, 1999-2000)
- Admitted, Federal Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Admitted, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Member, Amarillo Bar Association (Secretary-Treasurer , 1996-97)
- Amarillo YMCA, Board of Directors
- High Plains Food Bank, Board of Directors
- Tri-State Fair Rodeo Board
- American Cancer Society National Gala Training Committee (Chair, 2003-2004)
- Potter County Junior Livestock Association, Board of Directors
- Amarillo Cattle Barons’ Ball (Chair, 1999)
- Married for 25 years with three beautiful daughters